Oil Painting Courses Level 1/2
Oil Painting level 1
Explore the subtle art of painting with oils. Whether you’re improving your technique or starting from scratch, this course will help you paint with confidence.
• How to Draw Basic Shapes
• Shading tools & techniques.
• Composition Rules
• Perspective Basics.
• Still life drawing (using Graphite)
• Colour Theory, colour mixing, colouring tools & techniques.
• Still life Painting (using oil paints)
• Landscape Painting from photos (using oil paints)
• 45 Hours
Oil Painting level 2
Students may be looking to develop their signature style or make a shift in their work and try something new. Many techniques and alternative tools are explored, including impasto, stumbling and more.
• Introduction to Maters Sketching Techniques & How to emulate them.
• How to make Monochromatic Painting
• How to Scale up & Paint on large Canvas
• How to make a painting using Impasto Technique.
• Understanding the palette and techniques of famous Artist (Van Gogh / Monet)
• Emulate one of (Van Gogh / Monet)'s Paintings
• 45 Hours