Skills you acquire in this courses will enhance not only your own work but give you a solid base to Figure Drawing & how to simplify Human Body Forms then understanding the bones and muscles and more.
Figure Drawing Level 1
Drawing and Shading tools & techniques.
Human body proportions, measurements of men, women, and children.
Draw the human form from any angle or pose
Introduction to clothes rendering and fabrics.
Figure Drawing Level 2
By the end of this course, you will be able to draw human figures for all types of artwork. You will know all the bones and muscles of the human figure.
• Study of human figure skeleton & muscles with movements.
• Understanding different body shapes and volumes.
• Detailed anatomy of Hands & Feet.
• Studying the body aging effects.
• Introduction to colouring techniques such as pencil colours /gouache.
Figure Drawing Level 3
In this course, you will get the chance to draw from life which enables you to grasp the three- dimensional form of the body & the essence of a pose: its weight shift and gesture.
• Make drawings of the human figure in a variety of poses.
• Observe, identify, and gain competency in drawing accurate proportional relationships related to the figure.
• Demonstrate basic modelling techniques associated with defining the human form.
• Render in an accurate manner the form of the human body through the effective use of contour line, value, proportion, and foreshortening.