This course aims to equip students with artistic &
technical skills. Students will learn the major techniques of mosaic making while gaining the ability to critically engage with concept and design for mosaic.
• Ability to research an idea & Describe a range of design options that idea or theme of interest.
• Describe the basic principles for creating two- dimensional or three-dimensional crafts.
• Use a range of craft tools and equipment correctly to include appropriate Terminology.
• Experimenting a range of Cutting Techniques, Joining, Shaping, Manipulating & Finishing.
• Use known solutions to prevent or resolve a limited range of common technical problems associated with the medium, equipment or process.
• Complete & Evaluate craft item.